Welcome to our holiday home in the beautiful Baltic Sea resort of Zingst!
The easternmost municipality of the charming Fischland-Darß-Zingst peninsula chain nestles between the Baltic Sea and Bodden in the middle of the national park "Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft" and is ideal for cycling. Here you will find endless, fine sandy beaches and a wide range of cultural and sporting opportunities.
Holiday home Zingst
- Occupancy for 2 - 4 people
- Bookable every Monday
- Minimum stay: one week
Prices per day:
- May 27.05th - 08.09.2024/100: XNUMX €
- 25.03/14.04.2024 - April 60, XNUMX: XNUMX €
- 15.04/26.05.2024 - 80: XNUMX €
- 09.09/06.10.2024 - April 80, XNUMX: XNUMX €
- 07.10/17.11.2024 - April 50, XNUMX: XNUMX €
Additional final cleaning / key handover: 110 €
Beautiful semi-detached house, built in 1995, very well maintained, bright, friendly furnishings, gas heating, small garden with terrace and a parking space.
3 room apartment (57 m²) for 2 - 4 people
- 1 living room with flat screen TV
- Sitting area and sofa
- Kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, pots, crockery, cutlery, etc.
- Kettle and coffee machine
- 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed
- 1 bathroom with shower/toilet
- stairs and hallway
Quiet location in the center of the Baltic Sea resort. To the beach about 700 m. Shops about 300 m. Perfect water quality and a 15 km long sandy beach invite you to vacation.
Located in the middle of the national park, Zingst offers a wide range of culture and sports as well as gastronomic variety. Zingst is an ideal starting point for cycling tours through the national park. The Fischland-Darss-Zingst region has very good public transport. Excursions by boat to Hiddensee and the Bodden town of Barth will enrich your vacation. The spa center in Zingst offers extensive wellness offers for the whole family.